East Coast RV Resort in Massachusetts
Number of sites: Open 01/01 – 01/01 Call: (877) 570-2267
Old Chatham Road RV Resort offers luxurious campsites situated on 55 wooded acres in the heart of Cape Cod. This coastal RV resort in Massachusetts is located approximately two miles from both the Atlantic Ocean and the Bay in the quaint town of South Dennis; home to some of the most beautiful beaches around. Chatham Road is the RV resort that capitalizes in Massachusetts leisure and lifestyle.
When you’re not enjoying the local beaches or Cape Cod cuisine, Old Chatham Road RV Resort has plenty of other things for you to do. Our spacious campsites have water, sewer and electric hookups, and with lots of activities and amenities, we have something for everyone at our RV resort in Massachusetts.
At Old Chatham Road, our RV resort is only fifteen minutes from picturesque Chatham, twenty minutes from Hyannis, and the Woods Hole Ferry is just an hour away, making us the perfect home base for day trips to Martha’s Vineyard. Come discover what sets our RV resort in Massachusetts apart from other campgrounds and why generations of families have called Old Chatham Road RV Resort their Cape Cod Summer Home for more than 30 years!
Packed with amenities
Whether you’re planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there’s no shortage of unique activities to explore. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all the ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
Bring Your RV
We also offer RV site rentals. All RV sites offer electric, water and cable tv.
- Back-in Value: Grass sites with 30/50 amp electric, cable hookup and picnic table
- Pull-through Value: Pavement sites with 30/50 amp electric, cable hook up and picnic table
- Back-in Standard: Wooded setting with 30/50 amp electric and sewer, cable hook up and picnic table
- Back-in Premium: Grass or gravel sites with 30/50 amp electric, sewer and picnic table. Some have a concrete patio. Can accommodate any size RV
- Pull-through Premium: Grass or gravel sites with 30/50 amp electric, sewer and picnic table. Some have a concrete patio. Can accommodate any size RV
- Pull-through Elite: Pavement sites with 30/50 amp electric and sewer, cable hook up and picnic table